Fyshwick's Best Corner - Auction
- Auction - Wednesday 12 July 2017
1 Lithgow Street is located on the most prominent corner in Fyshwick, facing the intersection of Canberra Avenue and the Monaro Highway. The building has a huge amount of vehicle traffic passing it daily.
The building represents a rare opportunity to locate your business in one of Fyshwick's best locations.
The building itself has 2 levels, containing ground floor retail and bulky goods space and upper floor office. The following are the primary features of the site:
* 1,542m2 of internal area (1,242m2 on ground floor and 300m2 on level 1)
* Land are of 2,437m2
* On site parking
* Street access from both Lithgow St and Canberra Ave
* 2 additional on site storage garages
* Excellent signage opportunities facing Canberra Ave
* The building will be sold with a short term lease in place (subject to final agreement)
The property will be Auctioned on site at 2pm, on Wednesday the 12th of July.