Belconnen Retail Investment with Strong Growth Potential
Emu bank sits on the south western edge of lake Ginnindera, in close proximity to Westfield Belconnen.
The Boardwalk is a strata titled retail development comprising 13 units in total, with 6 units fronting Emu Bank and 7 Units fronting Lake Ginninderra. The development is split level providing the units facing lake Ginninderra with a mezzanine level and unmatched views of Lake Ginninderra.
Unit 10 and 11 are being sold via Auction:
* Lease Length - 5 Year lease to health care provider, expiring in November 2021.
* Unit Size - 180sqm plus 2 car parks.
* Annual net rent - Approximately $31,000
* Lease length - 5 year lease to hospitality provider over the retail space, ending in December 2022.
nad a 5 year lease to Wilson's car parking over the 67 car parks.
* Unit size 198sqm plus 67 car parks.
* Annual net rent - Approximately $67,861
Both units feature full height glass shop fronts to take full advantage of the northerly aspect and outlook over Lake Ginninderra, disabled toilets on the ground level, are individually air conditioned, have grid tile ceilings, lighting and mezzanine levels. Unit 11 has a unique fully enclosed Rotunda and both units have the opportunity to make use of a large outdoor deck immediately in front of the units.
The units are for sale via Auction and will be sold separately.
Auction at 11am, Thursday the 20th of September 2018.
Civium Property Group offices, 17-23 Townshend St Phillip..