BRAND NEW SHOP, CORNER LOCATION
- 2 Secure Basement Car Parks
- Glass Shop Front, Corner Location
‘Eclipse’ Located at 29 Braybrooke Street in Bruce, Is a large mixed use residential development with commercial space on the ground floor.
Unit 231, is the last remaining space, and is located on the corner of the development with glass on two sides of the tenancy, allowing for excellent natural light and exposure.
Unit 231 has a wide use purpose clause and comprises of the following main attributes;
• A brand new unit of 69m2, provided in ‘Cold shell’ condition
• Two (2) included, secure basement car parks
• Out-door area, immediately in front of the tenancy
• Well located, less then 1km from GIO Stadium, AIS & The university of Canberra
• Base amenities in place, lighting, plumbing, power, etc.
• Suitable for; Shop, Restaurant, Club, Community Use, Defense Installation, Boarding House, Drink Establishment, Emergency Services Facility, Indoor Recreation, Light Industry, Place of Assembly, Residential Use, Store, Warehouse, Serviced Apartment, Non Retail Commercial Use
For further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact the agent
- M 0413 024 046
- @ Email me