Nicely Presented Ground floor Unit for Sale - Deakin
Deakin is located 10 minutes South of the CBD, only minutes to Parliament House, Manuka, Kingston and Woden. The Deakin area has a strong medical presence, along with Associations, Government departments and many professional office users.
16 Thesiger Court is a brick structure with a wood panelled lobby, and boasts highly efficient office suites.
This 2 storey building aptly called 'Real Estate House' is surrounded with ample public parking as is in close proximity to John James Hospital & the Mint and is less than 10 mins from the Parliamentary Triangle, City or Woden.
A rare opportunity to be a part of a building that is currently home to some of Australia's most respected institutions (REIA, REIACT and AIS-ACT) and the High Commission of Vanuatu.
This unit offers a corner office suite on the ground floor with an abundance of natural light and rear courtyard, facing across Strickland Cres to John James Hospital.
- For Sale- 77m2 of office space. air-conditioned and with security alarm.
- Fit-out includes 2 office spaces, reception, an open plan work space or boardroom, a separate storage room, utilities area and a neat rear courtyard garden
- Common male and female toilets on each floor with a shower on Level 1.
- Available to move into - April 2019
- Outgoings Rates-$5,500 Water $604 Strata Fees $5,158
*** Contact David Grimmond - 0406 376 697
ACT Planning & Land Authority
- T 02 6162 0681
- M 0406 376 697
- @ Email me