Modern Fyshwick Retail/Office Precinct
- Modern Fyshwick Retail/Office Precinct
- Modern design, elevator access
Located on the corner Iron Knob and Beaconsfield Streets and directly across the road from the Canberra Outlet Centre, this new development is surrounded by national retailers and other smaller well known businesses. The location of this development offers a highly recognisable position with exposure to one of Canberra's busiest arterial roads, easy access to all parts of Canberra and a precinct that is going to continue and prosper.
This near new office/retail development features Ground and Level1 office space opportunities.
The development provides superior quality premises in a building that provides 30 onsite car spaces, including 1 disabled car space, individual air-conditioning services for each ground unit with a shower, toilet, kitchenette, lift access along with fantastic natural light.
- Unit 2A - 57m2 - Open plan office
- Unit 2B - 55m2 - Open plan office
- Unit 2C - 58m2 - Open plan office
- Unit 3 - 228m2 - Open plan office
- Unit 10 - 119m2 - Existing fitout in place
- Modern building with elevator/mobility access
- Suitable for warehouse, showroom, retail, office, personal services and more!
- Units are provided ready to go with gas, 3 phase power, grease trap connections available
- Great building security, modern camera systems and security gate
For more information- Contact: David Grimmond - 0406 376 697.
ACT Planning & Land Authority
- T 02 6162 0681
- M 0406 376 697
- @ Email me