Retail / Hospitality / Gym / Supermarket Opportunity
- Multiple allowable uses
- Ample on-site free car parking
4 Daley Crescent in Fraser previously occupied as the local supermarket and liquor store, is a large, single storey building located on the corner of the local shopping centre. The building benefits from a large free car park, and traffic from the busy roads nearby. The building would be suitable for multiple uses with its varied purpose clause, and 289.60sqm of usable space.
The property comprises of the following main attributes;
• Ample free car parking, on-site
• High exposure, large building in prominent location
• 290sqm of useable space, with roller door access
• Supermarket fit-out, lighting, and floor etc.
For more information, or to arrange an inspection contact David Grimmond 0406 376 697
ACT Planning & Land Authority
- T 02 6162 0681
- M 0406 376 697
- @ Email me