Retail / Hospitality / Gym / Supermarket Opportunity
- Multiple allowable uses
- Ample on-site free car parking
4 Daley Crescent in Fraser previously occupied as the local supermarket and liquor store, is a large, single storey building located on the corner of the local shopping centre. The building benefits from a large free car park, and traffic from the busy roads nearby. The building would be suitable for multiple uses with its varied purpose clause, and 290sqm of usable space.
The property comprises of the following main attributes;
• Ample free car parking, on-site
• High exposure, large building in prominent location
• 290sqm of useable space, with roller door access
• Supermarket fit-out, lighting, and floor etc.
For more information, or to arrange an inspection contact Brennan George on 0413 024 046
|Shop 1||290 m²||$260 per m²||Immedietely|
|Ground Unit||250 m²||$120 per m²||Immediately|
ACT Planning & Land Authority
- M 0413 024 046
- @ Email me