Molonglo Valley Community Facility Site
Don’t miss one of the final opportunities to purchase a community facility site in the heart of the Molonglo Valley, surrounded by established homes and amenities.
• Open to a variety of commercial and community uses, including childcare, health or cultural facilities.
• Next to the future KOKO Molonglo precinct, which will include a supermarket, gym and apartments.
• Broad street frontage along Max Jacobs Avenue, Gornall Street and Diesendorf Streets.
• Close to local P-6 Charles Weston School and within walking distance to two future schools.
• A short walk to frequent public transport on John Gorton Drive.
• Less than 14kms from the Canberra CBD.
• There is a mandatory requirement to construct a 130m2 community facility for public use on the site.
Wright and the neighbouring suburb of Coombs are currently home to 5,000 residents, with a large percentage of families with young children. The population is tipped to grow to over 7,000 by 2022*
Tenders to be submitted to Tenders ACT by 2pm on Thursday 14 November 2019.
For further information on this development opportunity please contact the Suburban Land Agency’s appointed selling agent Civium Property Group.
0409 600 471
*Wright and Coombs combined population by 2022. Source: ACT Population Projections 2018 to 2058
- T 02 6162 0681
- M 0409 600 471
- @ Email me